Udyog Aadhar Online Registration
Udyog Aadhar also commonly known as Aadhar for business is a twelve digit Unique Identification Number(UIN) given by the Ministry of MSME, Government of India for small and medium enterprises in India. The scheme for Udyog Aadhar was launched for promoting small and medium enterprises in manufacturing as well as service industry. Under this scheme, government provides various benefits like protection from delayed payments, interest subsidy, concessional electricity bill and various other benefits.
We at helpurstartup.in provides support for registering you for Udyog Aadhar and various benefits under the scheme.
Udhyog Aadhar Registration @Rs. 999/-
Advantages for Registration for Udyog Aadhar
Collateral Free loans from banks
Protection against delay in payment
Reduction in rate of Interest from banks
Concession in electricity bills
1% exemption on interest rate on OD
50% subsidy for patent registration
MSME are classified into two categories:
They are defined in term of investment in Plant and Machinery/ Equipment as below
|Manufacturing Enterprises||Rs 2,500,000||Less than Rs 50,000,000||Less than Rs 100,000,000|
|Service Enterprises||Less than Rs 10,00,000||Less than Rs 20,000,000||Less than Rs 50,000,000|
Procedure for Udyog Aadhar
Complete our Simple Form
You are required to fill in the details in our simple online questionnaire.
We give you Legal Consultation.
Submission of application by us
We will fill all the required applications and file them with PF department.
Your work is now completed
Frequently Asked Questions
For Udyog Aadhar only applicant aadhar no. is required; rest everything is online.
Any entrepreneur can apply for Udyog Aadhar.
Medium, Small and Micro enterprises are decided on the basis of investment in plant & machinery for manufacturing industries.
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise whose investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh
- A small enterprise is an enterprise whose the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise whose the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore
Medium, Small and Micro enterprises are decided on the basis of investment in equipment’s for service industries
- A micro enterprise is an enterprise whose investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 10 lakh
- A small enterprise is an enterprise whose the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 10 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 2 crore
- A medium enterprise is an enterprise whose the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.2 crore but does not exceed Rs.5 crore
As per instructions from RBI, Bank are asked not to accept any collateral security for loans upto Rs. 10 L for MSME borrowers. This limit can be increased to upto Rs. 25L depending upon track record and financial position of borrower.
As per section 16 of MSME act, the buyer is liable to make of payment of goods and services within 45 days of supply. If buyer defaults in payment then he is liable to pay compound interest at three times the rate of the bank as notified by RBI.
In case of delay, seller can file petition under Samadhan platform of Govt. of India. We at helpustartup.in help you to process the application for delayed payment.
MSME registration and SSI registration are same things. Earlier SSI registration is changed to MSME registration.